UFC 292 takes place Saturday headlined by two title fights, but before the fights get underway, join MMA Junkie’s Farah Hannoun for a preview show right here at 5 p.m. ET.
In the main event, bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling (23-3 MMA, 15-3 UFC) takes on challenger Sean O’Malley (16-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC). Sterling holds the UFC record for most consecutive title defenses at 135 pounds. In the co-feature, women’s strawweight champ Zhang Weili (23-3 MMA, 7-2 UFC) meets challenger Amanda Lemos (13-2-1 MMA, 7-2 UFC) in the first test of her second reign as titleholder.
UFC 292 takes place Saturday at TD Garden in Boston. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ABC, ESPN and ESPN+.
Below is the full lineup:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley – for bantamweight title
- Champ Zhang Weili vs. Amanda Lemos – for women’s strawweight title
- Ian Machado Garry vs. Neil Magny
- Mario Bautista vs. Da’Mon Blackshear
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Marlon Vera
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Brad Tavares vs. Chris Weidman
- Gregory Rodrigues vs. Denis Tiuliulin
- Kurt Holobaugh vs. Austin Hubbard – “TUF” 31 lightweight final
- Cody Gibson vs. Brad Katona – “TUF” 31 bantamweight final
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Andre Petroski (186)
- Andrea Lee (125) vs. Natalia Silva (125)
- Maryna Moroz (125) vs. Karine Silva (125)
For more on the card, visit MMA Junkie’s event hub for UFC 292.
Be sure to visit the MMA Junkie Instagram page and YouTube channel to discuss this and more content with fans of mixed martial arts.