In the bustling arena of Railway Police Force (RPF) recruitment, 2023 emerges as a promising year for aspiring candidates. The Railway Recrement Board is set to organize the RPF Recruitment Examination nationwide, aiming to fill a substantial 9700+ vacancies for Constable an (SI) Sub-Inspector. This comprehensive guide provides a detailed overview of the recruitment process, including eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and essential dates.
The RPF Recruitment 2023 will follow a Structured timeline:
a) Release of Official Notifiucation:23rd October 2023
b) Start of Online Applicatoon:1st Novembeer,2023
c) Closing of Online Application:4th December,2023
d) Last Date for On-Line fee Payment:6th December 2023
e) RPF Admit Card Release Date:(Date to be announced)
F) RPF Result Declaration: (Date to be announced)
The anticipated vacancies for RPF Recruitment 2023 Include:
* Constable (Male):4403 Positions
* Constable (Female):4216 Positions
* Sub Inspector (Male): 819 Positions
* Sub Inspector (Female):301 Positions
To Successfully apply for the RPF Recruitment Exam, candidates are required to Pay the application fee. For General and OBC categories, the fee is Rs500/-. However, candidates falling under SC/ST/Female/EX.–Servicemen/EBC Category need to pay Rs250/-.
RPF Eligibility Criteria
1) For Constable: Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years Old.
2) For Sub-Inspectors: Candidates must be between 20 and 25 years Old.
*SC/ST: 5 years
*OBC: 3 years
* PWD: 10 years
RPF Exam Pattern
The RPF Exam 2023 will comprise four phases:
- Phase-1: Computer-Based Test (CBT)—Negative Marking:1/3rd
- Phase-2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-3: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)