Creamy ranch pork chops are perfect for weeknight dinners. Tender pork chops and red potatoes are covered in a creamy, zesty sauce in this 5-ingredient crock pot recipe!
as much as i love air fryer And instant potMy slow cooker will forever hold my heart. There is nothing better than coming home for a hearty meal after a long day! These beef tips, Italian Chicken and Potatoeseither Mississippi Pork Roast There are more delicious options for dinner that you can easily make in the crock pot!
Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
As a busy mom, I’m always on the lookout for recipes that don’t require a trip to the grocery store, and two, are super easy-to-make, This recipe checks both of those boxes with flying colors! Creamy ranch pork chops are not only delicious, but they’re also super easy to make. all you have to do is your slow cookAdd some pork chops, potatoes, ranch seasoning, a can of cream of chicken soup, and then you’re free to do all your daily chores while you cook! This recipe is a family favorite and my kids request it all the time. I know it will be a hit with your family too!
These slow cooker creamy ranch pork chops are too good to resist. The pork is absolutely incredible. It just falls apart and melts in your mouth! And the sauce?! I could go on and on about this sauce. So simple but so delicious! It completely coats the pork chops. My kids are a bit ranch-obsessed so this sauce is their favorite! I always catch my youngest licking it off his plate. With flavors this good, you’ll probably want to lick your plate too. Let’s cook!
Materials You’ll Need
The ingredients in this recipe are as simple as it gets. It really only takes 4 ingredients to make, 5 if you count the chopped parsley for garnish! I usually have all these ingredients on hand which makes it one of my all time favorite recipes for busy weeknights.
- pork chops: I used thick boneless pork chops here! (Bone-in pork chops work too.) Because thicker pork chops require more time to cook, using a slow cooker to make them is perfect! You get all the tender, smoky goodness that thick pork chops have to offer in easy, hands-on preparation!
- potato: I went for medium-sized red potatoes, but you can use any type of potato here, really. Yukon and Baby Gold potatoes are great choices too!
- cream of chicken stockYou can use canned cream of chicken soup: or make it from scratch If you’re feeling ambitious! (It actually only takes a few minutes to mix and tastes the best!)
- dry ranch dressing mix: Use your favorite packaged brand or mix your own with my quick and easy recipe Here,
- parsley: (Optional) It is sprinkled over the top for a delicious, flavorful garnish.
How to Make Creamy Ranch Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker
There’s really nothing in it! This is one of those recipes where you add all your ingredients straight to your crock pot and then 6 hours later end up with a masterpiece. Since it is basically a meal in itself, serve as or with steamed asparagus either Cauliflower Steak,
- Preparing Slow Cooker: Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add Vegetables and Pork Chops: Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if using) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on top.
- Mix sauce ingredients: In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup and dried ranch packet. Pour over pork chops.
- cook: Cook on low flame for 6-7 hours and on high for 4 hours. Use additional sauce as gravy over potato and pork chops and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Tips and Variations
Here are some additional ways you can change the taste and texture of this dish to your liking!
- Adjust Consistency: cup milk was added in the original recipe but I have added it before and it was a little runny for my liking. Feel free to add a little milk at a time if you want a thinner sauce.
- Making more sauces: If you’re doubling this recipe or want extra sauce like mashed potatoesI would suggest using 2 cans of cream of chicken and 2 packets of ranch.
- Use Cream of Mushroom Soup: This recipe is great because you can substitute cream of chicken soup for it. cream of mushroom, This will give your pork chops a slightly more hearty flavor but they are still so creamy and delicious!
- Add more vegetables: In your next batch, try adding baby carrots, celery, or chopped onions!
- Use Chicken Instead: You can make this recipe 1:1 by swapping out pork chops for boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
These Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops make the best leftovers. I like to heat them on the stove and serve them rice Or noodles for a hearty lunch!
- in the refrigerator: Store Leftover Pork Chops and Sauces in One airtight box for up to 3 days.
Note: When reheating the sauce, adding a splash of milk or chicken broth can help thin it out.
Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if using) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on top.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup and dried ranch packet. Pour over pork chops.
Cook on low flame for 6-7 hours and on high for 4 hours. Use additional sauce as gravy over potatoes and pork chops and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
calories321kcal (16%)Carbohydrate33Yes (1 1%)protein26Yes (52%)thick9Yes (14%)Saturated fat3Yes (15%)cholesterol64mg (21%)sodium771mg (32%)potassium1238mg (35%)fiber5Yes (20%)Sugar1Yes (1%)Vitamin A93IU (2%)vitamin C24mg (29%)calcium77mg (8%)Iron8mg (44%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. The nutritional value and nutritional value of each recipe will vary based on the brands you use, the measuring methods, and portion sizes per household.